Per OPORD 48-10, USAG-Oahu transferred USAG-HI installation fundraising responsibility to USAG-HI DFMWR, effective 22 February 2011. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a fundraiser on USAG-HI installation, please contact:
The Fort Shafter Car Wash is closed from 11-15 Aug 14.
Installation Policies & Procedures
Updated on February 14, 2012
Sample Forms & Memos
- Car Wash Request Form
- Ft. Shafter Car Wash Location Map
- Assumption of Command MFR
- DFMWR MFR FRG Informal Fund
- DFMWR MFR Unit Informal Fund
- MFR Unit Fundraising Request
- MFR FRG Fundraising Request
For the Food Handler's Certification, please visit:
A certificate needs to be on file with TAMC Preventative Medicine.