Effective Monday, 22 Dec 14, all fundraising requests will use the USAG-HI Fundraising Request form. Fundraising requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or may be dropped off in person at 350 Eastman Road, Bldg. 547, WAAF between the hours of 0800 - 1530, Monday thru Friday, except holidays.
Units and FRGs are no longer required to submit the following documents but must be current and on file at their perspective organizations:
- Assumption of Command
- Unit/FRG Informal Fund
- FRG SOP
Per OPORD 48-10, USAG-Oahu transferred USAG-HI installation fundraising responsibility to USAG-HI DFMWR, effective 22 February 2011. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a fundraiser on USAG-HI installation, please contact:
Installation Policies & Procedures
Currently under revision. All fundraising requests must use the new USAG-HI Fundraising Request Form.
Sample Forms & Memos
- Fundraising Request Form
- Schofield Barracks Carwash Location Map
- Ft. Shafter Car Wash Location Map
- Assumption of Command MFR
- DFMWR MFR FRG Informal Fund
- DFMWR MFR Unit Informal Fund
- MFR Unit Fundraising Request
- MFR FRG Fundraising Request
Foodservice Sanitation Training: A certificate needs to be on file with TAMC Preventative Medicine. The training is mandatory for all individuals who will be handling food.
- Click next to continue after each slide; after the last slide you will be given directions on how to register for, and take, the required "Basic Food Handlers" Quiz. Upon successful completion (70% or higher) you must email email@example.com. Your certificate of completion must be physically signed by Preventative Medicine to be valid. Submissions received by 1600 Friday will be processed within 48 hours and emailed back to the individuals; Friday submissions will be emailed on Mondays. Click to take training