- The sacrifices made by our Soldiers and Families every day.
- The strength of our Nation comes from the strength of our Soldiers and their Families.
We are committed to...
- Keeping faith with our Soldiers, their Families, our wounded, and our Survivors.
- Building a partnership with Soldiers and Families that enhances their strength and resilience.
We are committed to improving Soldier and Family readiness by:
- Continuing to build resiliency through strengthened Soldier and Family programs that are simple and easier to access
- Maintaining accessibility and quality of health care
- Sustaining high-quality housing for Soldiers and Families
- Maintaining excellence in school support, youth services, and child care
- Promoting education and employment opportunities for Family members
- Sustaining recreation, travel, and quality of life opportunities for Single Soldiers
- Joining forces with communities to inspire support for Soldiers and Families