The first stop to your Hawaiian adventure!
LTS provides exceptional military rates for numerous attractions throughout Hawaii and beyond. Dine on succulent Kalua pork at Germaine's Luau or juicy steak and crab legs on the Star of Honolulu dinner cruise. Watch Hawaii's best hula dancers in an evening performance at the Polynesian Center, or get shocked and awed at the Magic of Polynesia.
Whether you're into touring museums or swimming with the sharks - our trained professionals can assist you with planning your event, special night out, or vacation.
LTS services include, but are not limited to:
- Oahu attractions Inter-island vacation packages (Air, Hotel, Car, and Activities)
- Cruises to the neighboring islands and select locations worldwide
- Airfare to mainland and some international destinations.
- Tickets to Southern California amusement parks and vouchers for nearby hotels.
The AFVC is a “Space-A” vacation condominium rental program developed to benefit members and employees of the U.S. Uniformed Services, National Guard and Reserves.
Condos at privately owned resorts normally sit empty when the owners aren’t using them. AFVC makes them available to eligible individuals for a flat rate of $349 per week.
We encourage you to identify Schofield Barracks when ordering so that MWR Hawaii receives commission that remains at work for the Soldiers and Family members of this installation. Simply choose Schofield Barracks listed on the drop down menu when prompted "what Army base are you booking from".
Taking advantage of the offer
- Go to the Armed Forces Vacation Club website.
- Use “Search for availability” to find a resort.
- Call 1-800-724-9988, reserve a condo & start packing!
To inquire by phone, call 1-800-724-9988 and tell them you are a first time AFVC caller, Acct No. 7033-00000 and your installation name. The counselor will help you locate rental units in the U.S. or overseas.
The rate is for seven nights lodging and does not include meals, transportation or tax. No official endorsement is implied. Not paid for in whole or in part by any element of the US Government, Military Service or DoD Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentality.