Other rules and regulations addressed in official guidance or specific to a pool may apply.
- Children 12 and under must be under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian 18 years or older.
- Children of kindergarten age and older will use gender appropriate showers, locker rooms, and bathrooms.
- Only properly fitting U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation devices, types I, II, or III, and are allowed during open recreation swim periods. Parents must be at least an arms reach away from your child while in a lifejacket.
- No floatation devices allowed in pools unless for classes or under a supervision of a instructor.
- Mask, fins and snorkel may be used only in the lane line area.
- All infants and children not potty trained must use little swimmer pants or have rubber pants around their diapers.
- Food or Drink are not allowed on the deck, no glass containers or alcoholic beverages
- Pool parties must have a signed contract/reservation on file. There are no unannounced walk in pool parties
- Learn to Swim students must register with CYS prior to LTS registration for a swim class
Richardson Pool Only
- NO swimming under the Bulk head ( divider of the pool Schofield Barracks)
- Non swimmers are not allowed pass the bulk head
- Must be an avid swimmer to use the slide , a swim test will be issued upon request
- Diving Boards- must be a swimmer and at least 10 years to use the platform. Make certain it is clear before jumping , diving straight in front and must exit at the ladder
*Other rules and regulations addressed in official guidance or specific to a pool may not be listed but do apply.