You're invited to the 45th Annual 4th of July Spectacular.
Enjoy two fun filled days of FREE Concerts, Rides, Games, Food and More!
Rides & Games pre-sale tickets available June 1-30 at Outdoor Recreation, Leisure Travel Services and MWR Bowling centers. 20 tickets for $15 ($20 Value).
Reserve picnic space is sold out
The 3rd and 4th of July events are open to Department of Defense ID cardholders and their guests. This includes military members, their Families, military retirees, DoD civilian employees and their authorized guest. 100% ID card check will be conducted at the installation gates. Please go to our website or facebook page for the latest on the upcoming events.
- Vehicle Drivers and all passengers 16 years of age and older are REQUIRED to show a valid State or Federal Government ID at the gates.
- All Coolers/Backpacks/Bags are subject to inspection while on Schofield Barracks.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- NO Distilled Spirits & Glass Containers. Beer only. Plastic cups and cans only.
- All personal fireworks are prohibited (sparklers included).
- Open flame or charcoal cooking is not permitted. This does not apply to the reserved picnic areas on the 4th of July.
- When entertainment begins, please lower umbrellas and canopies so others behind you can see the stage and enjoy the entertainment.
- Canopies are allowed on the field until 3:00 pm.
Drink Responsibly. Arrive Alive. Buckle-up!
3rd of July Schedule
- Cornhole Tournament - 12:00pm-3:00pm
Registration is at 10:30am
- Pony Rides & Petting Zoo - 12:00pm-6:30pm
- Mechanical Bull & Jump Game - 12:00pm-6:30pm
- Information Booth, ATM, Lost & Found - 12:00pm
- Food Booths - 12:00pm-6:30pm
- Sponsor Tent
RICHARDSON POOL OPEN - 10:00am-5:00pm
- Dita Holifield’s Hillbilly House - 3:00pm
- Flag Retreat - 5:00pm
- Kelsea Ballerin - 5:05pm
4th of July Schedule
Live Bands on the MWR Stage:
- Scarlet Cord: 10:00am-10:30am
- Third Space: 10:45am-11:15am
- Trials: 11:30am -12:00pm
- Half Step Down: 12:15pm-12:45pm
- This Moment Onward: 1:00pm-1:30pm
- Jesse Valor: 2:00pm-2:30pm
- Amanda Frazier Band: 2:30pm-3:00pm
WEYAND FIELD (Main/Center Field)
- Info booth, Sponsor Tent, ATM, Lost & Found: 10:00am
- Food Booths: 10:00am-9:00pm
- Cornhole Finals: 12:00pm
- Pony Rides & Petting Zoo: 10:00am-6:30pm
- Game Booths: 10:00am-7:00pm
- Mechanical Bull & Jump Game, Caricature, Face Painting, Balloon Twister, Water Zorb: 10:00am-8:00pm
- Food Booths: 10:00am-9:00pm
SILLS FIELD & TENNIS COURT PARKING LOT
- Rides Midway: 10:00am-8:00pm
- Climbing Wall: 10:00am-7:30pm
- Carriage Rides: 11:30am-7:00pm
RICHARDSON POOL OPEN: 10:00am - 3:00pm
POOL PARKING LOT ACTIVITIES:
- Crafts and New Products Bazaar, Foam Party
- Video Gamer Trailer, Archery 4-All 10:00am - 6pm
- O.N.E. Nation: 3:30pm
- Flag Retreat: 5:00pm
- Daughtry: 5:05pm
- 50 State Patriotic Salute: 7:30pm
- Army Music Hawaii Concert “1812 Overture” with cannons
(from the Commissary parking lot) The commissary
and Flagview Mall stores are closed on the 4th of July.